I always remember my camera every holiday, its the same story time and time again. I put it in my purse, leave my purse in the car and forget about it until the evening it almost over, so yet again I have no pictures!
Doug and I had a great Thanksgiving, we lounged around the house making appetizers, that was our assignment this year, than Finlay got the motivation up to get ready for the day. We went over the Campbell this year for Thanksgiving, its a tradition in our family to rotate holiday between my family and their. They have been close family friends since before I was even born.
It was fun seeing everyone, the food was great and so was the company! Of course I ate way to much and both Doug and I didn't move from the couch since the moment we got home!
It was a great day~! I'm so thankful for all I have, a great husband, home, and family! I also have to remind my self how much I have, I think sometime we get caught up in what we don't have and forgot all we do have that others don't. I'm very luck to have everything and everyone I do in my life! I must admit I'm very content in my life. I have a great husband who loves me and works very hard for our family, which allows me not to work! I get to go to school and breed my dogs! I'm so thankful for it all! I couldn't ask for a better man, husband, and partner! Thank you hunny for all you do. I know I don't tell you enough that you our truly one of a kind! I might not always show you our treat you that way, but I love you and feel blessed!
Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!
Disney on Ice!!!
16 years ago
I'm so glad you had a good Thanksgiving!! I love the pictures of your cute dogs!!!! Someday I want one like them! (When I own, so that a landlord can't kick me out for owning one.) ;-)
ReplyDelete