We went up to Preston and bought three permits to cut down trees! One for Chuck, Max, and us!
Well we made our way up to Franklin Basin and toured around stoping a few places to look and play in the snow! We went up quiet aways until we hit about 1 1/2 ft than turned around. We had lunch when we turned around!
On the way up Chuck found his tree it was so tiny and only had branches on one side, so I said kay on your way down if you still want that one okay. I figured he would change his mind by than or forget. Nope I was wrong right as we where pulling up to go past his tree his there it is. The tiny little thing. Its hard to tell in the pictures because there our tree behind it. We said it would be the perfect wall tree only having branches on one side! But he loved it!
Than Max found his huge tree, we lucked out on his, it turned into two tree a little way up so that was a bonus. 2 in 1! Not to mention it was like 12ft tall, but I did tell them they could choose any tree they wanted!
Than Doug found one good for us for branches! I'm pretty picky about the tree I decorate so I bought one at Tonys Grove, that just perfect! I'm glad I have a tree to cut up for branches though!
All in all it was fun day, of course we ended the day buy stoping at the toy store. Aunt Dana has to spoil her nephews! I wish my neices lived closer to join in on the fun! I'm excited to see them for Christmas!
Here our some picture of our outing~!





No comments:
Post a Comment