Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Warm Arizona Weather....oh how I miss you!

Doug and I went to Arizona for a 5 day trip a over December 12, 2009. It was great! When we where there is was between 65-70 degrees! We loved the weather, but weren't happy to come back to a foot of snow, but where glad we missed the negative weather here in the valley. I wish we could stay there all winter! I only need snow for Christmas, than I would be happy to have the great fall weather all winter.

While we where at Patagonia State Park, we fished, walked around the lake, and went on a little boat tour. We mainly hung out and was just plain lazy. It was first long trip we have been able to take our 5th wheel on. I must say I didn't miss sleeping on an air mattress that is flat bye the time you wake up, and the wet wall of the tent when you wake up. I got to sleep on a mattress, with all of the luxuries of home, but on wheels! It was great, can't wait to do more trips with it!
Teresa (Doug sister who live in Tempe, AZ) and her boyfriend came up and visited us up at the lake for a couple of days! It was fun hanging out with her, I wish we all lived closer together!

Here our some picture of our trip!

















No comments:

Post a Comment