Friday, November 13, 2009

Cub River, Id

Late spring/Early Summer of 08 we purchased 6 acres up Cub River, ID. We our so excited to one day build a home there. Ever since Doug and I have purchased it we have been working on getting it ready for our home one day.

We put a well in the Summer we bought and this last Summer we put in a road and started a fruit orchard of around 20 tree a variety of them. The orchard is designed for up 60 trees with a circle in the middle for a gazebo one day.

This fall we also started putting in tree along two sides of our property. We have planted tulip populars along the side of where there is one house! They our a very fast large growing tree! We planted 10 of them along that fence line.
Along our back fence line (not up against the road but opposite. We planted a bunch of nut trees, ranging from walnut, English and etc. I'm sure of their proper name, so I can't upload photos, but they also get large and tall. We will definitely have our fair share of squirrels in the future I imagine!
Here our some picture of what they will look like when they our bigger.


What they look like most of the seaon







These our the flowers they get on them!




Here our the fall colors starting to come.





Here our the property photos. My husband is hard a work diggin holes! The pictures aren't the best they where taken with my black berry!





Along our back fence line (not up against the road but opposite. We planted a bunch of nut trees, ranging from walnut, English and etc. I'm sure of their proper name, so I can't upload photos, but they also get large and tall. We will definitely have our fair share of squirrels in the future I imagine!

We our so excited for being blessed with being able to buy this land and continue improving it, we have such big plans. We have already designed our future house on it and it has a shed for my horse one day!










1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! I'm so happy for you guys! And a little jealous! :)

    ReplyDelete