Thursday, November 12, 2009

New to this and Puppies!

So, I'm new to this, but a few friends have asked me to get with the program! I must admit I do like reading up on other people blogs and seeing all the fun pictures! Well I'm not quiet sure mine will compare to be as interesting, but I will try.

The lastest new for Doug and I is we have another great litter of puppies! We breed bullmastiffs for those of you who don't know! We have the mom and dad! We consider them our kids, they our spoiled rotten and we love them lots!

The puppies where born on Oct. 10! We have a had quiet a few litters before this, so I'm starting to feel like a pro. I have shipped every where from Florda, Canada, New Mexico, and etc. I love having it as a side job. Well my only job. I'm going to USU.


This is the daddy, (Bruizer) our as some call him "THE STUD OF ALL STUDS". We stud him out to other female for extra money!






















This is the proud mommy, (LoLa) she takes great care of her babies!









Some of the puppies from the last litter! If you want more info on them visit. http://mapleridgebullmastiffs.com/













No comments:

Post a Comment